Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Cool Bedhead....


This is how how my hair looks like when I wake up. It's true! I am not a fan of blow dryers and irons, etc. I am a firm believer in positive thinking in all things , including hair. Before I go to bed , I  say to myself: "Tomorrow, when I wake up, my hair will look super hip and chic" or if I have a fancy event to go to, I say: Tomorrow, when I wake up my hair will look like Betty Draper from Mad Men". I repeat this about 15- 20 times. Yes! I'm serious! My mom taught me this after her Silva Mind Control course (  But it was such a long time ago that I cant recall if she said it would work on hair ). After years of waking up disappointed,  I pretty much concluded that  positive thinking doesn't work on coifs, do's and hair- dressing.... until I saw this picture! Turns out , my bedhead is cool enough for Garance Dore! Yay! I will heretofore, wield my bedhead with pride ! On another note, how pretty is this girl?! What skin! Although, Jenna , your strappy leather sandals must have been  very ouchy! I recommend  the new strappy Havaianas Highs for you:)
 Hope you are having a great weekend AND a good hair day!

XOXO.
sassy

(image: Garance Dore)

No comments:

Post a Comment