Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Cook's Challenge

 

Today, I had the brilliant idea of posting a little cooking challenge for J and mini-sassy and myself in our breakfast nook.
I've torn some interesting recipes from Everyday Food magazine and tacked them on to the wall. My hope is the amazing mouthwatering pictures will spark the Ferran Adria in our souls at breakfast and thus possessed , we will reproduce these delicious goodness in person for the dinner table....... we'll see it it works:)

XOXO,
sassy

Psst! Do you see my Zebra broom parked on the side there? I tell you, nothing is more glamorous than sweeping with a Zebra broom, a retro apron and a huge cocktail ring! Try it!

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea!!! -p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked too! Yesterday J baked baguettes and I made the rest for a Vietnamese steak sandwich! :) as I type this , j is in the kitchen making BRIOCHES!!!!

    ReplyDelete