Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blister Prevention = Havaianas


Last Friday, mini-sassy, J and I attended  the Tangs Fashion Show.  I got it into my head that I wanted to channel Garance Dore and wear slouchy pants and a belted blazer with heels. Needless to say, within 5 minutes of walking on Orchard Road, I regretted my stupid unfortunate decision and wished I wore Havaianas instead. Yes, I was that lunatic - cursing up and down the underpass while trying to get to dinner at Cannelle.  J and mini-sassy walked 5 paces behind me, embarrassed I guess, to be seen with a growling bee-yatch hobbling  and snarling at the same time.
The lesson I learned that evening is: always have a pair of Havs in your bag. It's uncool to let blisters ruin a perfectly good Friday night  in SingTown!!
XOXO,
sassy

image:(toast)


5 comments:

  1. the price one pays for being kikay! we've all been there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her dress in the picture! It's tie-die-ish! :) I bet there's a cute pair of havaianas to go with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maharl! Beauty is pain!:) Hope you are staying away from Belgians who like champagne!hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi patpat! Have you seen the new Havaianas Top " Mix"? It's very tie-dye!:)

    ReplyDelete