Monday, May 3, 2010

Alldressedup Fall 2010 Fashion Show Singapore


Last Saturday, J and I were invited to attend the Alldressedup fall 2010 fashion show. We were so delighted to be there in our Havaianas!

WOW! Celebrities showed up in full force.

LOVE!LOVE!LOVE! I can't wait to get a pair of pants and a bolero from the Fall Collection. MUST HAVE! I was in love with the sweaters and leather jackets with interesting ruching, too!

J was enamoured by a floaty black and white dress that he shyly whispered in my ear would look good on me. Oh J! If you find your credit card missing, it's coz I've gone to buy that floaty white dress! You betcha!

Update your wardrobe for fall with alldressedup!

XOXO,
sassy

(image: viafash-eccentric)


PS.
I thought it was him but I wasn't sure! I would have loved to introduce myself to BryanBoy.

Check out his site as he's got a good video of the show and you'll see the floaty white dress...


http://www.bryanboy.com/

1 comment: