Monday, October 26, 2009

The devil wears Havaianas!!!

The Devil wears Havaianas and here are 3 reasons why:

1. While he was driving a big- ass off-road black jeep in his brown Havaianas Top, I had to drive the mommy SUV.
2. While he was running around town in a vintage porsche and his Havaianas Originals, I had to drive a prius. ( Okay, so the Prius is pretty darn cool and the Prius' doors never opened whenever you used the wind shield wipers BUT a vintage porsche is high up there in the cool factor)

3. Today, we were discussing what family car to get here in Singapore and he refuses to even consider getting my dream car.....

Ta daaa!!!!!The Fiat Jolly.....




Now, tell me this isn't the perfect car for a Havaianista?!!!! Puh-leeze!!!!Well- engineered cars with good safety ratings are for people with no imagination!!!



J, here are 3 reasons why we should get the 1960 Fiat Jolly:

1. If it's good enough for Tina Turner, it's good enough for me. So what if it doesn't have air condition?!! Check out the wicker chairs! It's like riding on your garden chairs! So fresh and breezy!


2. It is cute and will match all my Havaianas. Who cares if it wont fit the grocery bags from cold storage?!! That's why they invented DE-LI-VERY!!!





3. I'm foot-stamping mad at you and if you want to be my friend again, you'd better reconsider. BTW, I am holding all your Havaianas for ransom until further notice....



XOXO,
sassy

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Sassy, a wise man I know named Ketut said that good girls get nice cars in heaven (or something like that....)! Patience is a virtue.

    And I love the last picture. Don't they both fit in the car at the same time? :)

    ReplyDelete