Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ethnic Prints and Havaianas

All the wonderful batik prints in Bali have me craving for ethnic chic to wear with my Havaianas.

These pictures are from Suno NYC.

Amazing African prints made into modern dresses. I saw these images first in Inside the Loop Blog and I just had to check out Suno's website. LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!








Any of these outfits would go well with Havaianas Tops!
OOH! BRIGHT IDEA OF THE DAY:
My crafty sister, Edith is here for a visit. Maybe while " touring" her around Singapore, I'll score some fabric in Arab Street and then, I'll lock poor E. up in a room till she cranks out some DIY ethnic dresses in the old sewing machine.....HMMMMMMM....

Any ideas where we can find African prints in Singapore?

Happy Wednesday, luvvies!

XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment