Saturday, October 24, 2009

A love letter to my favorite birthday boy!

My dearest, darlingest J,



While the saying above might be true, marriage also lets you discover new and surprising things to love about one special person for the rest of your life.

Here are 3 new things I bet you didn't know I love about you, J:

1. I find it so cute that you love anything that has to do with water: Swimming, bathing, taking a shower, sailing, fishing, watching the rain, owning an aquarium, scuba-ing, surfing, watering the plants.......

2. Knowing how easy you are to gross out, I appreciate how you valiantly changed mini-sassy's diapers and never ever complain about having to pick up the doggie's poop.

3. I love that you always say you love my cooking ( even when I burn the eggs) and boast about it to anybody with half an ear!


4. I love how we can both geek out about Havaianas all the time!

Okay, that's four- but it is really hard to stick to a number because there are so many things about you, big and small, that take my breath away every day.
You rock my world, J!
Happy, Happy Birthday!

XOXOXOXOXOXO,
sassy

( all images Harper's Bazaar via glassfordhillgirlblog)

2 comments:

  1. Sassy!

    You must watch, I repeat MUST watch;

    Julie & Julia
    My Sister's Keeper too!

    Btw, Love the recent entries! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, W! I am reading Julie and Julia right now (and last week, I read Julia Child's autobiography). My two favorite things to do collide in this movie- cooking and blogging!I cannot wait to watch it!Thanks for the compliment- it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete