Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brazilian Decor: Neza Cesar

I love Brazilian decor!
To me , the Brazilian touch- from the furniture in the 60's to the colorful favelas (shanty houses) to brazilian interior decor to brazilian bikinis to bossanova and samba to Havaianas designs are always unapologetically JOYFUL, unequivocally STYLISH and unafraid to be unique!








Neza Cesar's work proves that you don't need a million bazillion bucks to have stylish home.

Ingredients to a stylish home on a shoestring budget:

Your favorite paint colors, fabrics you love, some flea market finds, your mom's old sofa and BAM! you 've got a happy place!


XOXO,
sassy

(Images: via Desire to Inspire)

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post. Beautiful pictures. I am also a big fan of Brazilian Decoration. You should check out this site bellow:

    www.braziliandecor.com

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sassy,

    I love the Brazilian Decor too! Well, I am suspicious to say that... because I am Brazilian! By the way, I LOVE Havaianas too!

    Xoxo,

    Renata
    Ah... By the way again, I would like to share my blog with you too: www.rgartdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete