Monday, December 28, 2009

The Matador Mystique........

Here's another thing Spain is famous for.....bullfights!

Personally, I do not condone cruelty to animals at all but I support hot guys who prance around in pink hosiery and supertight, bejewelled capri pants.

Ay caramba! Get me a fan quick... I think I'm gonna swoon!

This is Francisco Rivera Ordonez.



Papa was a bullfighter (who sadly died in the ring), grandpapa was a bullfighter, great- grandpapa was a bullfighter ( and the inspiration for Hemingway's "The Sun also Rises") and numerous uncles are bullfighters, as well.

Basically, he comes from a long line of handsome men with a genetic predisposition for killing bulls and wearing bejewelled capri pants.

This is his papa, Francisco Rivera a.k.a. Paquirri

Ballet with Bulls...



What does it take to reel in this bull of a man? Well, Fran was once married to
María Eugenia Brianda Timotea Cecilia Martínez de Irujo y Fitz-James Stuart also known as the Duchess of Montero. The only daughter of the Duchess of Alba (reputedly the most titled noblewoman in Europe!)

What I like best about Fran..... is his brother Cayetano....Occupation: bullfighter, of course...




and armani model....



You want a piece of me, Toro?!!




Oh shoot me now if that barbie pink cape doesnt bring out the green in his smoldering eyes......



Seriously, how many guys can look this macho in a hot pink poncho?!!

This post is completely gratuitous , of course.
Sometimes a girl needs a little eye-candy....right ladies?

XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment