Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which Havaianas would Vampires wear?

Transcript of INTERVIEW with a VAMPIRE:
me: Hi Edward!Hi Bella! I'd like to ask you the question that is burning in everybody's minds? Do vampires wear flipflops and if so, what kind do you wear?




Edward: (all serious-like)Well, Sassy- contrary to some myths that vampires have cloven hoofs, we Cullen vampires have regular toes just like everybody else.
Bella; Oh Edward, you are so funny! Look at me... I'm laughing.... on the inside...




Edward: I've been vacationing in Isla Esme, off the coast of Brazil, for almost a century now and I discovered Havaianas in the early 1900's... wait... let me think.... oh yes! I think it was around 1930. I like to wear black...so my favorite are the black Havaianas Brazil.....




Bella: Oh Edward.... Take me to Isla Esme.... stare into my eyes and tell me you'll take me......



Edward: Hop on my motorcycle and I'll take you there. Let's stop by Sao Paulo so I can get you a Slim Havaianas Swarovski.....

Bella: Oh Edward! I am so excited! I want to jump for joy and dance the polka!



There you have it folks.... Vampires Wear Havaianas!

What about Werewolves?

XOXO,
sassy

(images: Harpers Bazaar)

No comments:

Post a Comment