Saturday, December 12, 2009

Something to make you smile.... or cry a little....



I've only just discovered this video of sheer puppetry genius and I wanted to share it with you.....

It's like a storybook come alive!

I think the song is about a young boy's heartbreak and maybe he's just resigned himself to forget a love that can never be... and it just slays me!

Do you remember the first heart that you broke? Do you remember your first heartbreak?

Mine was in First Grade, his name was Don, my seatmate. He didn't say much and had a beautiful bouffant hairstyle. He was tiny Adam and I was tiny Eve in the school play. I thought all was going well and then, he moved...... I was crushed, bewildered, confused and hid my face in my arms on my desk as Don packed up his metal lunchbox and moved to a desk in the other side of the room , which may as well have been Siberia... when I lifted my slumped head 5 minutes later.... Hello! there sat Clive, with the smiling eyes... who offered me gifts of candy and scented erasers all year long.... and whose heart I broke!

Aaahh! Young love!

XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment