Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey, Soul Sisters!

This is what's playing on my ipod today.

It's Train - Hey, Soul Sister from their album: Save Me, San Francisco....



It makes me miss driving across the Golden Gate Bridge in Mr. J's car , cool breeze blowing, white sailboats on the bay and looking up at the blue, blue sky.....



It makes me think of gossiping and having Nick's crispy tacos (pescado:Nick's way- that's what you have to, have to, have to order) and margaritas on Polk St. with my girls after work....

I guess I left a big chunk of my heart in San Francisco.....



But, I'll be back to visit one day..... in my Havaianas and with flowers in my hair....



Mood today : Feeling Nostalgic

What about you? How are you feeling, soul sister?

XOXO,
sassy

( images:youtube,mayabrennerjewelry,annawolf, flckr)

2 comments:

  1. Hey soul sister (love that song btw), I left my heart in SF too... so I know exactly how you feel. What I miss - picnics and walks in Crissy Field, browsing in the shops on Fillmore and simply sitting on the steps in Union Square on a sunny day watching the world go by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Shopping on Fillmore! I miss the store called Nest, remember that? They had the best home stuff! And the ferry building farmer's market!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete