Tuesday, February 2, 2010

She wore a teeny-weeny, eesnsy-weensy......



On most days, I'd give anything to trade closets with Dita von Teese and January Jones on Men Men.

What I love too is a retro / pin-up sillhouette in a bathing suit. Just the right amount of coverage but high in the coquette factor. I'm drawn to these suits traditional graphic prints. What do you think?

I'm loving this Paul Smith polka dot bathing suit that I can wear with my black and silver metal mesh Havaianas. Just add big black sunnies and a big straw hat!





Anything black and white striped has my name on it! This bikini is so 70's St. Tropez! I would wear this with a black and white panama hat and put my gear in a straw shopping bag!



I heart Chevron prints- but usually in decorating ( hello Rubie Green!). I wonder if this suit will look flattering on anyone other than a Victoria Sectet model ? I love the soft aqua color, though. It looks so sweet with the aqua Havaianas Fit!






XOXO,
sassy

( Image: Duane Dwyer, Instyle mag, Paul smith)

No comments:

Post a Comment