Saturday, February 6, 2010

Watermelon Agua Fresca



Today, mini-sassy and I are making Watermelon Aqua Fresca in our Havaianas. So yummy and refreshing on a hot, hot day!

Here's what you need:

a blender
watermelon chunks ( 4 cups)
sugar syrup ( 1/2 cup)
lime juice ( 3 tbsp)
water ( 8 cups)
Put it all in a blender.
Pour in a pitcher and chill for a few hours.

We like to pour it in these Anthropologie glasses with ice (mini-sassy and I have a bad Anthropologie obsession!).



Mini-sassy likes to garnish hers with lime slices. I like strawberry slices in mine. Yummmmmmmm!

Just catching up on Heroes and Glee reruns! Do you watch Glee?

Hope you are having a nice day!

XOXO,
sassy


( image: mattbites.com)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sassy and mini Sassy,
    Love your blog! Got my first pair of havaianas on friday and they are so cool.My sister is going to get a pair soon.
    xoxoxo
    Hoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hoot! Yay! Hope you love your Havaianas as much as mini-sassy and I love our Havs! I'm glad you like the blog! And thanks for leaving a comment. That makes me happy!
    XOXO,
    sassy

    ReplyDelete