Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can these Havaianas be turned into a room?

These Havaianas Metallic Stripe have a preppy vibe to them. I can totally see these worn with little collared shirts and white shorts. Or maybe Lily Pulitzer-type mini skirts and LL Bean canvas bags?
A little Martha's Vineyard via Sao Paulo!

Here are some rooms that reminded me of these Havaianas Metallic Stripe design:




They say the color pink releases happy endorphins in the brain and it also suppresses the appetite.... In that case, this is the perfect dining room for when you want to remain happy while you are on a diet!


(photo: coastal living)



Doesn't this feel like a living room that you could put your feet up and have long visits with the gal pals?



This one is on my " Regrets" list. I had my finger on the pay now button and got distracted! I love Dash and Albert! More affordable than Madeline Weinrib or John Robshaw and just as fun!



(dashandalbert)

The unusual diagonal stripe really brings your focus to the bed.

(mrs.mebedtimestories)



Purplelicious!



Green room.



XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment