Thursday, August 27, 2009

Free Havaianas Trends for Stormtroopers who join the Rebel Alliance !!!!

I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm a Star Wars fan. I coveted that gold bikini of Princess Leia and wore braids around my ears when I wanted to impress the boys. (Although, I think now that the gold bikini would have been more effective).

While living in SF , I did visit/stalk the LucasArts campus in the Presidio in the hopes of running into George Lucas....

Today, I'm doing my part to make the world a better place.

Calling all Stormtroopers out there... join the rebel alliance ... and get free Havaianas Trends.




Some of your friends came by and this is how they looked after they tried on their Havaianas Trends.....





Darth Vader, I'm giving you a Havaianas make-over next.....


XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment