Monday, August 24, 2009

James Bond's Havaianas




James Bond seemed hypnotized by her bombastic behind. So, she thought the time was right to fling the lethal cobra, hidden among the sandwiches, in her picnic basket.
Just as she makes her move, he surprises her by grabbing her foot and, like a walkie-talkie, starts speaking into it.

Sean Connery: " Darling, you may be shexy but you are not very shmart! You can't outwit a 007! I knew that shomething dangeroush wash afoot when I heard our lunch box make shtrange hishing noishes! Now, take me to your leader or I will throw your shwarovski Havaianash into the shea..."




(this is where you hum the Bond theme as you read on... tung-turungtong, tungtungtung, tung-turungtong....)

If I were Q, and had to design a Havaianas for James Bond, it would be a souped up Havaianas Trail.The ankle straps would be removable and puff up into a speedboat for hasty getaways.The front straps would have a GPS Pininho (in case of capture) and ipod with speakers (for romancing the enemy). Hidden in the soles, a travel toothbrush, floss and mouthwash coz' he sure does a lot of kisshing this guy!

How would you soup up a 007's Havaianas?

XOXO,
sassy

6 comments:

  1. Don't forget concealed extendable skis in the soles that will pop out for those snowy getaways down the slopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one! Who's your Favorite Bond, La Petite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean Connery is my top dog! Pierce Brosnan comes in second. The rest? They are as good as non-existent in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Two words for you- Timothy Dalton! What was up with that? What about Daniel Craig? I agree though, Sean was the best! Now, who is your favorite Bond girl or nemesis?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole Bouquet (For your eyes only) - classy and gorgeous! Then comes Sophie Marceau. Number 3 is Halle Berry. I must say some Bond girls are quite forgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Carole's long hair and elegance!

    ReplyDelete