Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I bet this guy wished he stayed in the office.....

images




I used to watch the cute surfer dudes in California on my beach walks with Hugo, the Havaianas Hound. They'd be shouting and laughing while unloading their boards!

Harrrumph!

Well, I, for one, certainly wouldn't be so cheerful at the thought of swimming in arctic cold waters and paddling out into the deep unknown, populated by carnivorous predatory fish named Jaws, Jaws Jr. and Jaws III.

Seriously! You can't really blame Jaws, can you? Put yourself in Jaw's, uh, dorsal fin, for a second: don't surfers look like those mystery meat cocktail hors d'oeuvres served on crunchy little crackers?

But Wow! To put one's life in mother nature's hands, when you know she doesn't play favorites...well, that takes a busload of moxie.

All that for the possibility of the one most perfect, glorious, radical ride of your life!

Okay Dudes.... I get it... I still ain't doin it- but I get it!

Havaianas Surf celebrates that Surfer Spirit!




Havaianas Surf's up in the Ion , dude!



Hang Ten,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment