Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome to the Blog!



Welcome to the blog of all things Havaianas. This is a place where we can discuss, display, see, share, live, breathe and celebrate Havaianas.
To me, the design of this welcome mat from 2007, captures the spirit of Havaianas- beauty, functionality, approachability and a sense of humor.

When I put on my Havaianas, I am reminded to relax, laugh often, walk on the sunny side of the street, find beauty in the small things, never say no to dancing or a slice of birthday cake, say I love you often, and try to be the kindest person I know .

I am interested to know what Havaianas means to you?

Come and join me on this journey. I want to hear from all of you who are happy in your Havaianas!

Send me pictures of your collection, pictures of you in a sassy outfit wearing Havaianas, your kid in Havaianas, your puppy and Havaianas.....

This is a safe place for feelings, y'all (That means,we can totally geek out on our Havaianas here!!! Woohoo!).

Obrigado ( That's Havaianas- speak for thank you!) for stopping by!

Come by often! The doors are always wide open...

XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment