Thursday, August 27, 2009

Christian Louboutin is a Havaianista!



( photo via personamoda.br)

If you worship at the altar of this man, you are going to LOVE him even more now. According to an interview for Veja magazine, when asked if he owned any Havaianas, Monsieur Louboutin revealed that he has not 1, not 2, not 10.... but 30-40 pairs!!!
I have my hand on my heart in awe and wonder!
The man has exquisite taste. He's an artist, really he is!
AND he is NOT a Stiletto Snob at all.
He said:" Every woman needs three pair of shoes: high heels, flats and Havaianas."
I wish we could peek into his shoe closet and see which Havaianas styles he owns, don't you?

XOXO,
sassy

3 comments:

  1. No way !!!! He has ???? that is amazing, for someone who designs sooooo many gorgeous, TDF shoes, has tons of HAVAIANNAS? ,I am speechless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...Monsieur Louboutin is obviously into STYLE, period. Stiletto or not, it doesn't matter. Go, Havaianas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet! I'm kinda over those people that are so judgey-judge and say you're not fully dressed unless you have stilettos on!! Go Havaianas! We've got Louboutin on our side!

    ReplyDelete