Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can you wear Havaianas with a Chanel bag?

My friend, A, asked me this fashion question the other day.... Can you wear Havaianas with a Chanel bag?

Well A, my answer is a loud and proud : YES!

You can absolutely wear your Havaianas with an Hermes Birkin and you can certainly wear it with your Chanel classic and reissue 227's!

In my opinion, Havaianas, Hermes and Chanel have something in common. Hermes and Chanel are made by artisans that have been creating these bags in time-honoured tradition for generations. Havaianas, too, is steeped in tradition since 1907. Secondly, whether you like it or not, wearing these fashion accesories speaks volumes about who you are .....

An Hermes or a Chanel tote says to the world: I like handmade, quality, luxe things that last a long time.




Wearing Havaianas says: I'm approachable and down to earth and best of all, I like to have fun!



So, together: It's magic! Like a blazer with jeans or a sports car with the top down!

Fun colored Havaianas Tops or simple, understated Havaianas Slims would go perfectly with your purse!

Rumour has it that a new shipment of Havaianas Tops arrived from Brazil and will be in the Ion store this October!

XOXO,
sassy

2 comments:

  1. i can never imagine before wearing a chanel classic or resissue with ur havaianas, till now, thanks... i can finally trot with my chanel and my new slim havs ..... tsk....tsk ...

    ReplyDelete