Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's New York Fashion Week!! Yee-haw!

(barneys.com)

Sadly, despite blowing many birthday candles wishing it, I am STILL NOT Anna Wintour's BFF. So, I don't have an all access pass to the shows in New York Fashion Week. Like everyone else, I stalk Style.com every 5 minutes just to see what we are going to be wearing with our Havaianas next year.

I need to report that I'm seeing a disturbing trend in a some of the shows...how shall I explain... It's not a romper, its shorter than short shorts, tighter than bloomers....Oh Heck! I'm just going to call it as I see it, folks....

Sassy's Fashion Trend Forecast for 2010:


1. Panties in Public...

- You can wear it to work-

(Derek Lam)

-Maybe even to school-

(Marc Jacobs)


-You can wear it on the weekends!-

( Derek Lam)(Marc Jacobs)



-You can wear it for a night out!-

(Derek Lam)

- You can wear it to brunch with your mother-in-law-

( Derek Lam)

- You can wear it to the grocery-

(Marc Jacobs)



Wow! So versatile! Who knew?

Think of all the money we'll save now that we don't have to buy pants!

What will you be wearing with your Havaianas next year?

XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment