Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dream Closet for My Dream Havaianas Collection...

If I had oodles and oodles of Havaianas, I would order these lovely closets from Kast in Holland.


I learned a VERY painful lesson that Havaianas are not to be left in the path of Hugo, the Havaianas Hound. EVER! So, I've been looking around for a nice-looking closet that I could use for shoes/havaianas and saw this in Bloesem Blog. Now, I'm obsessed!


OOOH! If I had these, I'd line these up in my hallway. I'd put my Havaianas in see- through boxes from Muji and color-coordinate just like Miss Martha Stewart would!

Sadly, these closets are waaaaaaay beyond my budget.

Oh.... Miss Martha, what's a girl to do? Hmmmm.... Break out the power tools and a can of paint, you say?

OMG! How fun would that be?! I could make one that looks like the shophouses here in Singapore and maybe those old Spanish-style houses in the Philippines. I'd do replicas of my favorite/ greatest hits in Asian architecture!!

Heyyy, I think I'm on to something here!



How do you keep your Havaianas?
XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment