Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eyes on the Prize


(norma jean roy)

I have a month before I go on a Bali mini-vacation with my sisters-in-law. These 3 ladies have perfect physiques. So, I've decided to start working on "Operation Beach Babe". This is how it went down on Day 1.....

I walk purposefully into the bathroom where Mr. S is shaving....
Me: I have decided that today is the day that I start losing the baby weight.....
Him: Hmmmm..... our "baby" is 12 years old!
Me: That's right! That's why I better get started!
Him:( smiling supportively).....That is so great! Good for you!
Me: What do you mean "that's so great?"
Him: Uh, I mean, um, exercise is good for your health.
Me: Are you saying I'm fat?
Him: Oh, no, no, no, honey...
Me: (Hands on hips) Well, what do you mean?
Him: ...oh no, what I meant was... you're perfect!
Me: (Striking a pose) Well, what do you think of my exercise outfit?
Him: Are those my hiking boots?
Me: Oh! I'm borrowing them coz I don't own exercise shoes!
Him: But-
Me: Actually, I'm pretty proud that I still fit into these leggings. The last time I wore them, Justin Timberlake was still living with Britney!
Him: about the shoes.....
Me: Just FYI, the prize for my hard work is a new bikini and new Havaianas! Okay, I'm off!
Him: Wait! about the shoes...
Me: Shoes?! I don't want shoes! I want gold Havaianas Fits.... Byyyyyeeeee!

THE PRIZE:
( missoni)
( gold Havaianas Fit)

If you see someone running up and down Singapore ..... that would be me!

XOXO,
sassy

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure you want to wear your husband's hiking boots??? I haven't seen them but I AM SURE these gold Havi's are so much cooler. You need a pair today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You are right, anon! I didn't get very far. Jogging in hiking boots is NEVER a good idea! Oh I can't wait to get my hands on the gold Havs Fits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These goldies are GORGEOUS, gotta get me a pair! Hey Sassy, remember to get a nice golden tan in Bali, it'll go nicely with your Havaianas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv, luv, luv the bikini with the gold havaianas fit ..... still can't over the fact that you wore your Hubby's hiking boots????

    p.s same here don't own any exercise shoes too... hehe...

    ReplyDelete