Saturday, September 5, 2009

What makes you smile?

( zelda sweetwater)

Look at those big beautiful smiles!! I would smile like this if there was world peace and I had Havaianas Tops in all the colors of the rainbow!

( via in touch weekly)

Sigh!

Okay, I guess I'd also smile like that if Rob Pattinson was sitting on my sofa sharing a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies with me......


(bbs.blogspot)

This is how our conversation would go:

Me: You're impossibly hot and strong. Your skin is pale white and stubbly. Your eyes change color and sometimes you speak as if you are from a different country. You smoke and drink a lot. You never go out in the sunlight without paparazzi following you. I know what you are...

Him: Say it ( breathing heavily).. say it... out loud..

Me:.... Rpatz....

Him: Are you afraid?

Me: I'm only afraid that you will eat all the chocolate chip cookies and leave me none.....

XOXO,
sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment