Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fashion Crush: Camille Bidault-Waddington

I adore Camille Bidault- Waddington's work as a stylist. She's Jarvis Cocker's ex-wife and the French muse of Marc Jacobs ( she even made an appearance in the Marc Jacobs fall show). If you look at pictures of hers from years past, you suddenly recognize certain looks translated into the runway of late!







What I love, love, love most is her Louis Vuitton Nomade Speedy. I WANT IT.... with a capital W.A.N.T.

I don't really like changing bags every day. I usually wear one bag till it dies on me or until I fall in love with a new one. I do like to switch it up at night and just bring my wallet, phone and key in a clutch. If I use this bag every day for 365 days a year for the next ten years.... wouldn't that justify the cost? Assuming I can even find one.... I believe this has been discontinued.... does anybody know where I can find one? I saw some similar ones in the new fall collection. I wonder.... Oh God! I am babbling like a girl obsessed! Must. Shut. Up. Now.

XOXO,
sassy

(image: thesartorialist, purplediary)

No comments:

Post a Comment