Saturday, March 20, 2010

Things I do in my Havaianas...




It's a deliciously rainy day here in Singapore. Tropical rain is so yummy when it's a Saturday and you have nowhere to go.......

I was inspired to take out my Silver Dollar Pancake Pan from Crate and Barrel and make a rainy day breakfast- chocolate chip pancakes for mini-sassy and pear pancakes for J.

You may think I'm just being all "Martha" today but actually no..... I have ulterior motives, my friends.

I am using food to seduce J. You see, J does not share the warm fuzzy feelings I have when it comes to luxury leather bags......and I have just fallen deeply in love with a Vuitton bag that's been discontinued ( therefore rare and makes me want it all the more!).

They may just look like innocuous, innocent mini-pancakes to him but they are 0h-so-much more than that..... They are the golden ticket to a vintage Vuitton Nomade Speedy;)

XOXO,
sassy

(images: crate&barrel, veganyumyum)

No comments:

Post a Comment