Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tales of a Bedroom.......

I really need to spice up my bedroom...

The three best elements in my current bedroom are the space, my jelly bean yellow glass lamps and a zebra rug.
Here are some ideas, I've been thinking about......

Love these side tables from Ikea.



You can barely see it, but that lavender Otomi coverlet at the edge of the bed is adorable.....I love all things Otomi!



I love the mish-mash of fabrics and patterns and colors- so cozy and perfect for the tropics....



Okay, I could move into this bedroom and never leave! From the Gracie wallpaper to the Anthropologie campaign bed, chevron rug and Frette sheets, I think this room is perfect for me...... for Mr. J, though....not so much.



This would be Mr. J's perfect bedroom. With a sofa and a coffee table for breakfast tea, tailored lines and masculine colors......I am not sure I like too many things in my bedroom, though...



This is my dream bed! The Louis Four Poster. Kinda baroque but with a modern twist. How perfect is this?



I could just see myself diving into the fluffy duvet. I'd have his and hers Havaianas neatly placed on the edge of the bed and Hugo , the Havaianas hound, will be secretly hidden under the soft pillows.....

Dreaming of a perfect bedroom.......

XOXO,
sassy

(Images: Domino, decorpad, elledecor, KathyIreland,via alkemie)

No comments:

Post a Comment