Monday, March 15, 2010

Nacho and Delfina Figueras' Argentinian Home in Elle Decor



Wow! Is that a good-looking family or what?! Elle Decor recenty featured Nacho Figueras and Delfina Blaquier's lovely home in the outskirts of Buenos Aires.



One of the biggest draws of the property was space for stables and a polo field. I guess if you are an international polo superstar, this would be a priority.





I like the clean lines infused with traditional Argentine elements. It's a perfect home to raise young children.



The bed was designed by Delfina....How romantic! I love that!



The studio is were Nacho spends his downtime. Yes, he paints, too!



A view of the courtyard.....



I wish they took a picture of Delfina's closet! I just love taking a peek into the closets of fashionable women!

XOXO,

sassy

(images: ElleDecor: April 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment