Saturday, March 13, 2010

GLEE ! Who would you be crushing on?

Glee is so much fun! Do you watch it? It's a rip-roaring good time- full of jocks and jazz hands, baritones and bimbos, singin' and dancin' and young love....

I went to a small all-girl's high school. So, the cruel and complex social hierarchy/ dynamics and the obsession to be popular in GLEE is mind-boggling to me....

Let's see, I did the whole student council/ drama club thing. So, I guess that would make me a geek in Glee's World.

While watching Glee, I like to ponder what challenges a Geek, like my 15 year old self would have faced in that high school, but more importantly, I wonder...... who would I be crushing on?



Would it be the sweet but intellectually-challenged, star quarterback with a voice of an angel?



Yeah, Finn's cute. Yeah, Finn's nice.... but Finn's duller than a butter knife! I can't imagine being amused by someone whose vocabulary is that of a third grader, unless of course, he WAS a third grader or a cute exchange student from France!



If I were to choose a pair of Havaianas for Finn, it would be one of the Limited Edition Team havaianas coming out in Ion Orchard this summer. It will appeal to his sporty side.



Now, Puck on the other hand....... where to begin?! He is dark, mysterious and complex.... like a grape slushie from the cafeteria.

As the Cheerios would say:" I could totally tap that!"



However, Puck will break your heart in 2.5 seconds. And he is probably as dim-witted as Finn.

Yet, there's something about that broody bad boy persona and the faux hawk that would probably attract me like a moth to a flame....
But a word of warning to mini-sassy and all the girls out there: like a beautiful bonfire on a summer night, a boy like Puck should only be appreciated from a safe distance, unless you want to get burned!




A bad-ass like Puck would wear bad-ass Dragon Havaianas to match his tattoo! Word!



Now, I would trust my heart, platonically of course, to Kurt! Kurt will go to the mall with you and help pick out cute outfits!You and Kurt can share fashion mags, line up to see Taylor Lautner and he will probably be a friend for life!




I imagine Kurt would look fierce in an unusual, funky metallic Havaianas Flash Tresse!



So, who would you be crushing on?

XOXO,
sassy

(image: glee.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment