Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ronald Villavelez and Belle Ange.....

I got a phone call a few months ago from my dear friend. She was a starting a fashion line with the very talented Filipino designer, Ronald Villavelez. Their big launch was a "Mommy and Me" fashion show and they wanted mini-sassy and I to take part in it.

I loved that they wanted to use " real" people of different ages, heights, sizes, shape etc. on their show. That philosophy of looking good no matter what stage you are in life really got me excited! So, of course I said yes!
Unfortunately, we had a scheduling conflict and mini-sassy and I couldn't make it:(

But check it out! It was a HUGE success! Look at those delicious evening gowns......



I adore this Jackson Pollock- paint spatter outfit on the little guy!



Fab-u-lous!






Ooooh La la!





Good Luck on your new venture A and Ronald! Congratulations!

XOXO,
sassy

2 comments: